Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank you concert gods!

Oh  my, the concert gods have heard my pleas.  I kid you not, yesterday afternoon while I was waiting to pick Ian up from school, my phone alerted me that I had a new email in my inbox.  I opened it up on my snazzy android phone and what do you think it was? A tour announcement from the James Blunt website!  Does he have a stop in the northwest you ask? Why yes he does!!

I instantly sent out a message to my awesome sister and my two awesome cousins with the date, and place and we are officially set!  This will be our third James Blunt Concert together, I think it is turning into a nice little tradition.  This time I vow not to wear my purple coat (long story.)  May can't come fast enough!!

Little James

Getting our stubs signed

All the lost souls tour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment